In recovery of claim we prefer an extrajudicial agreement, which is also the fastest and cheapest way to recover the claim of trade receivables. We provide clients with comprehensive services from extrajudicial collection of the claim, and subsequently through the judicial enforcement proceedings. We specialize mainly in recovery of claims in Austria and Germany, but the contractors have covered whole Slovakia. The most important fact for you is that we prefer individual solutions for each claim that brings us success with our clients.
Unlike law firms we specialize in extrajudicial recovery and judicial recovery, while our staff is specially trained in this activity. Our active work with pushing on the client claims take default precautions to a large extent in the area of claims and thus prevents active borrowersand non-payers. Prevention is always cheaper than dealing with the consequences, so we advise you how to behave in the future to prevent "unclaimable" debt.
We are providing clients with:
a) extrajudicial recovery of claims
b) judicial recovery of claims
c) seizure of claims
If you send us the specification of your debt, we will review your debtors in 14 days for an idiviually agreed charge and we will give you a report on the enforcement of your claims. At the same time we notify you which of your claims we are able to deal with and we will send you a proposal contract.
• Preparation of acceptance and representation
• negotiate with Mandant
• drafting of pre-proseciutonal reminder note and its delivery to the debtor
• negotiate with borrowers on how to cover debts to Mandator
• drafting of payment schedule agreements and recognition
• Signing of-court settlement
• extrajudicial collection
• actions designed to ensure claims Mandator
• Transmission recovery claims against foreign entity to foreign partner
• keping informed about the status of pending cases
• Mandator kept informed about the status of recovery
1. Send us the specification of your claims
List of your debtors - specification of the claim shall contain the exact name and address of the debtor ID number, invoice numbers, maturity and amount due. We will welcome if you send us a brief description of the business case, state of the legal treatment of the claim, copies of correspondence with the debtor and if possible telephone contact for the borrower.
Send us a copy of the order or judgment of the claims, in which you own final court decision. These receivables are dealt with in close cooperation with the authorities of Executors offices. Claims should be a nominal value of over 3.000, - EUR.
2. Examination – we will review your debtors in 14 days for an idiviually agreed charge and we will give you a report on the enforcement of your claims. At the same time we notify you which of your claims we are able to deal with and we will send you a proposal contract.
3. Contracts and commission – we recover claims under a mandate agreement and power of attorney and we are entitled to commission only from amounts recovered ie. only in case of success. Amount of the commission depends on the amount recovered and of the financial standing of the borrower.